We are huge fans of anything that brings fashion and an eco friendly ethos together and it's really exciting to see more and more stylish and ethical fashion brands popping up and so many chic pieces. I am really into simple design this year and thought I would put together this mini inspiration board. From top, left to right
1. Women bamboo viscose and organic cotton tee from Continental Clothing
2. Mata Traders Fairtrade handmade necklace
3. Narrow Brim Fedora made from palm leaves
4. Free People Stela Patchwork backpack
5. People Tree Freya Button Top
6. Eileen Fisher Boyfriend jean in Organic cotton
What is your favourite ethical brand?