Gratitude and reflections
With such an action packed September following into October I thought I would share a few highlights from the past month and simple family moments, looking back through photos is something I always enjoy doing and I so grateful for all these happy memories.
We had a double birthday celebration with my eldest turing 6 and myself turing one year older as well. We enjoyed walks in the forest, picking apples from an orchard, enjoying dusk in Bute park and enjoying a week away at Bluestone in West Wales. Although it's not been all daisies and roses with both boys coming down with a horrible cold virus and then my youngest being hit but another illness following on from that, I think it's something to be expected at this time of the year when the seasons change.
1. The boys enjoying a walk at dusk on a beautiful Autumn evening in Bute Park
2. Reflecting on our short stay at Godolphin Arms in Cornwall, I wrote about it Here
3. Looking for dragons on a scultpture trail in the forest
4. Picking apples for Orchards at Forest Farm country park
5. Embracing some free range fun at Bluestone in West Wales
6. I still cannot believe my eldest turn 6 this past month!
7. Baby G has had a bit of a rough time with being under the weather but he such a happy little man regardless
8. For my birthday I treated to this lovely ethical tee from People Tree
9. Both boys have been loving the healthy fruit and veg pouches from My Little Piccolo