So Me, John and little Mr A have been over the moon since finding out we made it into the finals of the Fashion and Beauty category of MADS blog awards - UK's biggest parent blogging awards. We are so thankful to everyone who voted for us so far and we are asking if you love the blog to please take a few minutes to VOTE for us again in the finals. We of course wanted to give you some reasons as to why we think you should vote for us.
1. Together we make this blog - we blog as a family, as a couple, as a father, as a mother, as a child. Just like our home life we incorporate all of it into our lives.
2. We believe you don't have to give up what makes you you when you become parents, we loved fashion, beauty, being healthy, music and ethical/thrifty fashion before we had little Mr A and now he is apart of it too.
3. We believe less is more, buying quality fashion items that go a long way, we also support charity fashion shows, we up-cycle, thrift and believe fashion doesn't have to cost the earth. Here are some of our lovely fashion links - Thrifty Fashion Tips, Vintage Charity Fashion Show, Eco Fashion Love, DIY Projects to Reinvent old fashions
4. We believe that looking good on the inside is just as important as looking good on the outside and we love to spend as much time outdoors, in nature, feeding our souls and keeping fit and eating good food and using animal-friendly beauty products. Here are a few links to our favourite healthy living posts - When the sun is out so are we, Healthier Blueberry Muffins, Green and Thrifty tips for the home, Eye Rescue
5. Most of all we like to share our own style and have fun
So please do VOTE for us at the MADS this year