|Seeing the New Year in with some champers|
The New Year is always a time of reflection and I think this is true for most people. I like to focus on the positives and improve on the negetives. This year I am not making an huge drastic resolutions but rather aspiration that I strive to achieve as I do feel there are some improvement that I could make.
Here are some of my 2013 goals.
1. Aim to be more organised - it saves time and your sanity.
2. See the positive side of things because positive people attract positivity to there lives.
3. Eat wholesome, nutritious and organic food
4. To really enjoy the indulgences I allow myself.
5. To always make time for the ones you love - especially my family.
6. To look at life through the eyes of my toddler
7. Be creative and make more thing with my hands.
8. Use my twin lens reflect film camera as my main camera
9. Less procrastinating and more doing - in all aspects of our lives.
10. Not to say everything I am thinking - if it's not useful for anyone to hear then don't say it.
|New Years Day sunset|
The 2nd of January was also pretty amazing, Mr A is finally well enough for a proper day out so we headed to Cardiff Bay, where he ran around like a mad man outside playing hide and seek with John, looking at the ducks and swans and chasing seagulls. We then visited Techniquest - an interactive Science playdome with all sorts of cool and interactive games and experiences. If your in Cardiff with children and at a loose end I recommend this place - although it is expensive if your only going for the one day - £7 per adult - although it's only £18 for the whole year. Mr A played for 3 hours straight and never got bored. The only downfall is the food - it's not bad, just not our sort of thing. What I mean by that is there is not really a healthy option on the menu - I ordered a veggie burger thinking it would be a nice chunky bean burger style instead it was a breaded fried unhealthy type in a plane bun with no salad (not one leaf) with a huge plate of chip to go alongside it, but for the odd occasion I suppose this can be forgiven.
|Mr A taking water play very seriously|
|Playing hide and seek with John|
|I intend for this year to be full of fun and silliness|