|How cute is this wooden bunny ears egg cup from Not On The HighStreet|
Easter is one of our favourite times of the year, not just because of the chocolate but because it marks the end of winter and the begining of spring and new adventures. It's also a great time to bring a pop of colour to your breakfast table and your home, enjoy a spot of crafting and baking. Even if your not a chocolate lover there are plenty of ways of celebrating Easter in the home and I have put together a little interior inspired wishlist for the home this Spring.
1. John Lewis Copper Kettle £40
2. Ben De Lisi Egg Fried Egg Cup £6
3. Freya Été Good Egg Mug £10
4. Ashley Thomas Stoneware Bunny Salt and Pepper Shakers £12
5. Lila and Lola Rabbit Print £5.17
6. Peter Rabbit Biscuit Card from Biscuiteers £10.95
Another little traction we do around Easter time is have a few bunches and bouquet of fresh flowers weather it be wild flowers or a few daffodils I feel it's a great way to let in Spring. We also collect sticks to paint white and decorated with painted eggs - a simple but wonderful craft for kids.