|Rooms At The Chapel|
|The Loft at Hotel V|
2. Hotel V Frederiksplein, Amsterdam - this eco-friendly boutique hotel oozes style from head to toe with it's modern urban design, it makes it's the perfect choice for the young hip crowd with exposed brickwork in the loft suite, large windows, spiral staircase, designer light fittings and a spacious lounge with street-view. The bonus is it's really reasonable in price and even though it's only a 3-star hotel it's extras and chic interior make this a great choice for those who don't want to compromise on quality.
3. The Dominican Hotel, Brussels - we stayed at this luxury boutique hotel in Brussels in the summer of 2014 with our then 3yr old son and it has to be in our top 5 hotels we have stayed in. The hotel is housed in a 17th century building and it's imposing exterior matches it's grand interior with high archways, floor to ceiling windows in the dinning area and an eclectic decor, plush rooms and a mix of modern and classic paintings make this a bight and bold place to stay, coupled with a very hip bar and champagne breakfast.
4. G&V Royal Mile Hotel, Edinburgh - the only 5-star hotel on the Royal Mile, the G&V is located in the heart of the old town. They make the most of each room which are individual styled and decorated, colourful and on-trend with an element of Scottish heritage to it. This is a fantastic spot with amazing views across the city and coupled with an award winning restaurant, vibrant bar and relaxing spa you won't want to leave.
5. Whitepod hotel in Valais Switzerland is a stylish eco-luxury concept and Alpine experience made up of Geodesic domes that merge into the landscape no matter what the season. It has a very strong ethos of being sustainable and supporting local as well as keeping your carbon footprint to a minimum, all of this without compromising on the luxury side of things. The domes are furnished in a scandi style each with amazing views and a large terrace and the have special family pods.
6. Wythe Hotel, Brooklyn, New York - you cannot get a more on-trend boutique hotel than that of the former factory building - The Wythe, located in hipster central that is Willamsburgh. This place is all about minimal interiors with an industrial feel, floor to ceiling windows, amazing views across to Manhattan, custom made beds from the buildings reclaimed ceiling pine and specially commission art work by Duke Rilet, ESPO and Tom Fruin. There is of course a rooftop bar where you try drink some cocktails while taking it all in.
What is the most stylish or inspiring hotel you have stayed in?