I was sent some lovely products to try out and see how the swap from normal products to plant based ones would go.
1. day Solution Moisturiser - I am so happy that this is suitable for all skin types including oil/combination which is what I have and it contains a natural anti-blemish system which still being light, alcohol free and perfect for daily use.
2. Gentle Cleanse and Make-Up remover - this is such a lovely and refreshing cleanser that is alcohol and detergent free but contains smoothing Shea Butter which is essential for healthy skin and once again is suitable for all skin types
3. Fruit Scrub exfoliator - I was really excited to try out this product as I have fallen behind on my weekly exfoliating and love that this provides a natural and gentle exfoliation for radiant skin and I really feel like I am starting to see the benefits of doing this twice a week and really recommend this product.
I think the above photo just proves how you can pretty much replace all high-chemical and harsh products with more natural and plant based products, which everything for deodorant and shower gel to shampoo, toothpaste and hand wash. I was most interested to try out the tooth-paste which is ideal for sensitive gums and is SLS, Betaine and sugar free and 100% natural. Using the tooth paste really does feel different to that of the normal supermarket brand as it has no harsh foaming agents and therefore is a cleaner experience that feels like it's directly going to your gums and teeth.
I have to admit I have used Green People products before and have sworn by the kids suncream throughout the summer for my little man - but I didn't actually know they had such an amazing range of makeup and was curious to see if it would stand up to a normal day of a busy mama.
1. Eye Duo - Night Forest - I really love the colours of this eyeshadow due and is perfect for a date night and it's a lovely change knowing it's made from talc free, non-irratating organic mineral.
2 Pressed Powder - this is so easy to apply with the Eco Kabuki brush and goes on really smooth and it's now become a daily do within my routine and I can see myself purchasing this product many times in the future as it doesn't feel heavy and also contains SPF15 and has a easy-glide matt finish
3. Volumising Mascara - Mascara is one of those products that I find fits in really well with my busy lifestyle and something I often use when going out and about so I was really happy to see this does add volume without being clumpy or heavy and best of all its certified organic.
The lovely Green People have also given me TWO Skin Care packs to giveaway to two lucky readers - the packs contain The Fruit Scrub Exfoliator, Gentle Cleanse, Vita Min Fix and Firming Eye Gel worth more than £48
a Rafflecopter giveaway