|I love this simply style (image)|
When it comes to redesigning your wardrobe space keep a few things in mind
1. Keep it simple and go from there, the Scandinavians do this perfectly and you can always add as you go along
2. Work with what you have within the space you have, if you have a really awkward space consider a made to measure storage solution that way you will get what you really want, need and that is practical. Urban Wardrobes do some amazing custom fit wardrobes and if we ever decided to convert our attic we will be using them as they have some super savvy ideas of rooms in the eves.
3. Be design savvy as there are some great space saving storage ideas out there
4. Don't be afraid to try something new
5. Whether you decide to buy something new or up cycle a vintage or thrifted piece of furniture always go with quality over quantity
I have to admit that John actually has a larger wardrobe than I do and I think our dream would be to have a walk in space that could fit both of our needs, I mean how amazing would that be, and why not dream I say, I am also starting to find "open" wardrobes very interesting at the moment but I would really need to declutter my life for that to work, although with sliding doors you can have the best of both worlds